April 15, 2016
10am to 12pm
101 8th Street
REVISED MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Agenda and attachments available online at http://bayarearegionalcollaborative.org/meetings.html
For information, contact Vijay Kesavan at (510) 464 7926.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Committee Comment
4. Public Comment
5. Approval of the Bay Area Regional Collaborative Minutes of February 19, 2016
Attachment: Meeting Summary from February 19, 2016
Recording of meeting can be found at www.mtc.ca.gov/meetings/archive
6. BARC Business
A. Executive Director Performance Review
Action. Approval of recommendation of Ad Hoc Performance Review Committee.
B. Amended MTC BARC MOU
Action. Approval of MOU setting forth resources to be supplied by BARC member agencies and MTC to support the BARC Executive Director and staff.
Attachment: Amended MTC BARC MOU
7. Updates from BARC Member Agency Executive Directors
· Larry Goldzband, Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC)
· Steve Heminger, Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
· Jack Broadbent, Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD)
· Ezra Rapport, Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG)
8. Update on ABAG/MTC Merger Implementation Plan (MIP)
Dave Cortese, Chair of MTC, and Julie Pierce, President of ABAG
9. Bay Area Consumption Based GHG Inventory
Dave Burch, Principal Environmental Planner, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
10. California Climate Legislation Update & Update on CalEnviroScreen
Kif Scheuer, Climate Change Program Director, Local Government Commission; Jean Roggenkamp, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
BARC Governing Board Meeting:
June 17, 2016
Location at Bay Area 375 Beale Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
The Governing Board may take action on any item listed in the agenda.
This meeting is scheduled to end promptly at 12:00 p.m. Agenda items not considered by that time may be deferred.
The public is encouraged to comment on agenda items by completing a request-to-speak card and giving it to BARC staff or the chairperson.
Although a quorum of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission may be in attendance at this meeting, the Governing Board may take action only on those matters delegated to it. The Governing Board may not take any action as the Metropolitan Transportation Commission unless this meeting has been previously noticed as a Metropolitan Transportation Commission meeting.