JOINT POLICY COMMITTEE — REGIONAL PLANNING PROGRAM
JOINT POLICY COMMITTEE
Friday, September 19, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
MetroCenter, 101 8th Street, Auditorium
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Agenda and attachments available online at Bay Area Joint Policy Committee
For information, contact ABAG Clerk of the Board at (510) 464 7900.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of the Joint Policy Committee Minutes of July 18, 2014
Attachment: Draft July 18, 2014 Minutes
3. Key Focus Areas for JPC Member Agencies—Brief Presentations by JPC Member Agency Executive Directors
a) Jack Broadbent, BAAQMD
b) Ezra Rapport, ABAG
c) Larry Goldzband, BCDC
d) Steve Heminger, MTC
4. Introduction of JPC Organizational Planning Consultant
Allison Brooks, JPC Director
5. Overview of California’s Strategic Growth Council (SGC) and SGC’s Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Program Guidelines and Process
Mike McCoy, Executive Director, Strategic Growth Council
6. Resilient Shorelines Initiative—A JPC Project Update
Allison Brooks, JPC Director; Lindy Lowe, Senior Planner, SF Bay Conservation and Development Commission; Matt Gerhart, Deputy Program Manager, California State Coastal Conservancy
7. Committee Comment
8. Public Comment
Next Joint Policy Committee Meeting:
November 21, 2014
Proposed Agenda: JPC Organizational Planning Workshop
The Joint Policy Committee may take action on any item listed in the agenda.
This meeting is scheduled to end promptly at 12:00 p.m. Agenda items not considered by that time may be deferred.
The public is encouraged to comment on agenda items by completing a request-to-speak card and giving it to JPC staff or the chairperson.
Although a quorum of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission may be in attendance at this meeting, the Joint Policy Committee may take action only on those matters delegated to it. The Joint Policy Committee may not take any action as the Metropolitan Transportation Commission unless this meeting has been previously noticed as a Metropolitan Transportation Commission meeting.